Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Cheese Scones

Last week I made Cheese Scones with Hannah

to make Cheese Scones you need

Flour
Siva
Baking powder
Cheese
Cheese Grater
Milk
measuring Cups
salt
greased oven tray

instructions

Step 1. In a large bowl place 3 cups of flour
step 2. add 3 teaspoons of baking powder
step 3. add a pinch of salt
step 4. add 2 cups of grated cheese
step 5. pour in milk and stir, add enough milk until all flour is wet and it is a gluggey stuck together mound of goodness. 
step 6. spoon heaped tablespoons of the sticky mix onto a greased oven tray and cook for 10 to 12 mins at 200 to 220 degrees

I took some into my class and I took one to Mrs Bates to try and everybody liked them.

Yesterday we made Pancakes, I will put the instructions up for them tomorrow 

1 comment: